Why Should I use the Services of Universal Emigration Consultants?
Obtaining a visa for the purpose of immigration can be confusing, complex and lengthy process, such as a work visa in New Zealand. Immigration Authorities keep on changing the regulations with no prior notice. Universal Emigration Consultants has extensive experience and valuable knowledge of both Australian and New Zealand Immigration Policy. By dealing with such a professional firm you get protection from making costly mistakes and maximising your chances of success.
Why Choose a Licenced Immigration Adviser or Registered Agent?
Under the New Zealand law anyone giving New Zealand Immigration Advice must be licensed by Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA). Licensed Immigration Advisers and Registered Migration Agents are bound by the Code of Conduct and are required to have in-depth knowledge of New Zealand Migration Law and procedure and meet high professional and ethical standards.
Australian & New Zealand Immigration requires a high level of documentation. By dealing with us you minimise the risk of refusal or unnecessary delay by submitting a fully documented case on your behalf in the format requested by the authorities.
What is your free Strategic Visa Planning Session?
Our free initial online, telephone, or face-to-face assessment is designed to instantly determine if you may be eligible to apply for a visa to the country of your choice. However, if more assessment is required on your case and accurate immigration advice is required in order to point you in the right direction, we normally recommend a paid eligibility assessment.
What is your Eligibility Assessment Report?
A Licensed Adviser will personally look at your details and provide you with accurate advice and answers to your questions to your personal migration or visa queries, such as work visa New Zealand. The assessment incorporates criteria set by the Department of Home Affairs (DFA) and Immigration New Zealand (INZ). This service is also useful in helping you to decide on the best course of action to meet your migration goals.
What services do you offer?
Our firm provides a range of services to our clients.
- We provide a list of documents to present to Assessment Authorities and/or Immigration Office.
- We provide guidance on how to obtain the key documents required for your visa application.
- We fill or assist with filling the relevant forms on your behalf.
- We compile and lodge visa application on your behalf.
- We provide regular progress updates.
- We liaise with Immigration, Assessing bodies or relevant agencies on your behalf.
- We answer any enquiries you may have about the application process or status.
- We provide relevant information to assist with the relocation and settlement.
- We provide job search assistance if required.
How Much Are Your Fees for your Services?
After we have made an assessment of your eligibility of a visa, we will offer a frank advice of your visa chances and inform the most appropriate visa category to apply for. We will also provide our full fee schedule which outlines our Immigration Services Fees and any other additional fees at the same time.
Our fees are based on application basis not per person in a family and are fixed. Our indicative fees range from NZ$200 – $1000 for temporary visas, NZ$1500 – $4000 for residence visas, and NZ$4,000 – $10,000 for business visas.
For your protection and peace of mind, a contract of services is provided before the commencement of the process and the fees quoted cannot be changed without your authority.
Please note we only take cases with good chance of success.
What guarantee do you provide?
We will never guarantee the outcome of your visa application. However we will guarantee that:
- We will act in accordance with the law and in your best interests, and deal with you competently, diligently and fairly.
- We Will provide courteous and attentive service.
- We will assure you of our best service to you and on your behalf at all times.